Our goal for each and every video project is to make you happy by successfully capturing the story of your business or event. That’s why we’ve put together a proven video production process, which starts with six questions we’ll answer together to focus in on that vision:
- What is the intended use of your video? We’ll explore the goals of using video production over other mediums and something you really want to explain using your video, such as what you do, where you are and more.
- Who is your audience? It’s not only about who will be seeing the video, but in what medium it will be shown, such as web, broadcast, social media platforms or streaming corporate events.
- What needs to be captured on film? This includes script, overall content, locations and actors or on-screen personalities.
- How should your video be narrated? We can discuss voiceover talent options, or if you or an employee are up to the job.
- What genre do you want your video to fall under? There are benefits in tailoring a video to a documentary, testimonial or commercial. We can adjust accordingly.
- What’s your budget? We know this is so very important to stick to and we can work with all budget sizes and accommodate based on equipment needs and costs, such as multiple cameras, lighting and sound mixing gear.
After you’ve answered these questions, we take action, in the form of the full, step-by-step production process, which includes:
- Pre-Production Meeting, when we cover the overall concept, brainstorm ideas, get a grasp on the look and feel of the project, review or draft a script and storyboard if needed.
- Production, when the lights, camera, action (and audio) happen. We’ll also record video and voiceover and create any additional content, like logos, motion graphics and titles, and special effects.
- Post-Production, when we go back in and play with music soundtrack creation and present to you a rough-cut edit for your approval, followed by final sound design, color grading and final sign-off by you.
- Distribution & Promotion, when we prep your video for release onto your audience via web or broadcast by rendering the master files.
Give us a call when you’re ready for Reel Events to touch record and share your story.